Getting Started with Essential Oils
I have to admit that using Essential Oils is something that I’ve dabbled with in the past but never really took the time to learn anything about them. My sister on the other hand has used Essential Oils for several years and absolutely swears by them. So when I decided to partner up with Organic Aromas I knew I was in for a treat. But what I didn’t expect is the great customer service, fast shipping and an amazing diffuser that looked great and made the house smell amazing. All while giving us extra energy to boot.
The first thing you need when you decide to get started with Essential Oils is a diffuser as well as Essential Oils. I picked the Explorer Aromatherapy Diffuser Kit for two main reasons. It was simple, yet gorgeous and it came with 6 different Essential Oils making it the perfect starter kit. The six oils it contained are lavender, purity blend, peppermint, organic sweet orange, energy blend and organic rosemary. The first day I used it I decided energy would be the oil of choice and it was amazing.
Remember to keep your essential oils stored out of the light so that they remain useable. The storage box that comes with this diffuser is perfect and allows you to have several oils on hand immediately. Mine are out on a shelf together so that they are always accessible, but my sister Holly keeps hers in a kitchen cabinet because she has so many oils.
Ways to use oils
- Diffuse them in a diffuser
- Dab them behind your ears, on your wrists, or anywhere on your skin.
- Use them to make your own cleaners keeping toxic chemicals away from your family.
- Open the bottle and take a whiff (I do this a lot with peppermint!)
- Put them into your water (Just make sure they are pure)
*Always read and follow the directions on the labels of the specific Essential Oils you are using. They vary from company to company and stay safe while using them. When in doubt call the company you purchased them from and ask questions.
I loved that the Explorer Aromatherapy Diffuser Kit featured stunning rainbow-colored LED mood lighting, uses very little energy and of course doesn’t use heat or water to diffuse oils. But if you don’t want mood lighting you can shut it off with the touch of a button. It is about 9 inches tall and 5 inches wide making it perfect for any room in the house or at work.
About Organic Aromas
- They have the most effective diffuser of pure Essential Oils on the market. Silently nebulizes using the Bernoullis Principle. Perfect for aromatherapy, place in the spa, office, bathroom, kitchen, classroom or meeting area.
- Uses No Heat or Water Maintaining the Holistic and Therapeutic Properties of Essential Oils. Has “volume” switch to precisely control how much oil you diffuse.
- Low energy consumption, the unit has a Usage Cycles of 2 minutes On, and 1 minute Off. Auto Shut-off after 120 minutes. Excellent atomizing performance requires very little essential oil to saturate the air quickly.
- Refined and elegant hand-made wood base and custom-blown glass diffuser makes the device a work of artistic craftsmanship. The unit is the perfect gift for any occasion.