Patriotic Drinks for Kids and Adults
This post may contain affiliate links. If these links are clicked, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless of these affiliations with these companies, my opinions are always 100% my own. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
There is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than an ice cold beverage. I’ll take a cocktail by the pool or serve punch to the kids in the backyard any day of the season. This week, though, our drinks will be red, white, and blue! Is there anything more fun for the 4th of July than a patriotic drink?
Here are 10 fun drinks — for kids and grownups — to liven up your Independence Day celebration:
Patriotic Drinks for Kids
- Uncle Sam Punch: Science and celebration form a delicious union in this layered punch fr kids.
- Patriotic Pop Rock Blowpop: I kinda like the idea of blowpop martini, but this kid-friendly drink is made with Sprite.
- Patriotic Punch: I love the printable labels she uses on her Patriotic Punch to keep it festive even after you’ve poured the drink!
- Fireworks Flavored Ice: Freeze red and blue punch in ice cube trays, then serve in your kids’ favorite clear beverage for a fun, colorful treat!
- Red, White, and Blue Ice Cubes: Or, try this fresh fruit version by freezing strawberries and blueberries in ice cube trays to serve in Sprite.
Patriotic Cocktails for Grownups
- Pop Rocks Shooters: This patriotic treat had me at Hawaiian Schnapps and sent me right over the edge with Pop Rocks.
- 4th of July Citrus Splash: Yay for more Pop Rocks! I love that the candy is featured in these adult beverages.
- Roman Candle Cocktail: This is a yummy alcoholic version of the popular layered drinks — vodka, grenadine, and blue Curacao create a gorgeous holiday cocktail.
- Patriotic Frozen Daiquiris: I love a frozen daiquiris any day of the summer, but the layered red, white, and blue are an especially delicious way to celebrate the 4th.
- Star Spangled Spritzer: This is one that can easily go from an adult beverage to a kids’ drink. Just replace the white wine with ginger ale.
I’m not sure which one to try first, but if it is one thing I do know, we will try several of them for the kids as well as adults!! Happy responsible celebrating!!
Summer Fun for KidsOTC – Patriotic Inflatable Buffet Cooler for Indoor/OutdoorUnusual uses for lemonsElite Ring Toss Game – Kids Games Improve Eye-Hand Coordination and Fine Motor Skills – Compact Carry Bag Included, plus 10 Extra Plastic RingsJuly Sale ItemsFun Central P78 8 Inch Glow in the Dark Bracelets – Red-White-Blue 50 CountOutdoor Adventures await in LoganLux Accessories Women’s Red White Blue American Flag Patriotic Floral Flower Crown Stretch HeadbandIndependence Day Marshmallow KabobsFun Express Fourth of July Patriotic Glow In The Dark Tattoos – 72 PiecesFestive Fruit PizzaGoSports Indoor / Outdoor Ladder Toss Game Set with 6 Rubber Bolos, Carrying Case and Score TrackersPatriotic CrayonsPatriotic Head Boppers Headband – Star/Uncle Sam Hat- Fourth/4th of July Party Accessories Favors DecorationsFourth of July Garland HeadbandSet of Six (6) Inflatable Patriotic Beach Balls 12Inexpensive Summer DecorationsIndependence Day Drink Straws, Red, Blue & White Straw Set, 4th of July Straws, America Party Straws (25 Pack) – USA Patriotic Military July 4th StrawsFresh Watermelon DrinkMsBasic Women’s Sleeveless Adjustable Strappy Summer Swing Dress (Large, MS6216-8)Decorated Patriotic Strawberries100 Piece Bulk Patriotic 4th of July Themed Party Favor Assortment and Parade Wear Pack for KidsPOOF Outdoor Games Jarts Lawn DartsPatriotic Dessert IdeasGoSports Portable PVC Framed CornHole Game Set with 8 Bean Bags and Carrying CasePatriotic DrinksBubble Thing BIG BUBBLES Wand and Mix – MAKES 2.7 GALLONS! – Bubbles Biggest, Costs Least!