Tea Council Giveaway
*In partnership with the Tea Council of the USA, but all opinions are 100% my own as always.
If you have been following me for very long you know I love coffee and of course tea. While we drink mostly iced tea, in the winter my tea collection grows by a lot. During hot tea sipping season 4 out of 5 Americans consume tea, so I’m glad I fit right into the mold. I do have to admit that my favorite is black tea. I’m pairing up with the the Tea Council of the USA, to bring you an opportunity to win 2 different prizes! We all enjoy our tea separate ways and now is the time to celebrate the benefits of drinking tea.
Although all true teas come from the same plant, Camellia sinensis, they each have their own unique attributes, including:
- The individual countries and regions where different types of tea are produced (more than 30 countries grow tea!).
- The many types of tea – more 3,000 varieties of tea in the world – and their diverse flavors and characteristics resulting from local geography, climate, elevation and soil.
- The unique tea customs and ceremonies of different cultures.
- The unique health benefits associated with drinking tea. Regular tea consumption has been linked with cardiovascular health, cognitive health, cancer prevention, and weight management, among others.
In honor of the beloved beverage and in celebration of National Hot Tea Month (January!) the Tea Council of the USA is launching the IndividualiTEA Photo Sharing Sweepstakes, to give tea lovers across the nation an opportunity to win $500 and a year’s supply of tea. Simply post a photo, video or explanation of the unique ways, times, and places you like to enjoy your favorite tea – black, green, white or oolong – on Twitter with the hashtag #IndividualiTEA and tag @TeaCouncil to enter. Then, on January 12, 2017 The Tea Council will celebrate with the second annual National Hot Tea Day.
How to enter:
The sweepstakes runs through January 31, 2017. A copy of the official rules can be found here. Enter as many times as you’d like and don’t forget to tag and tell your friends!
- Share a photo, video or explanation of the unique ways, times, and places you like to enjoy your favorite tea on Twitter and at http://bit.ly/2e6EMBx with the hashtag #IndividualiTEA and tag @TeaCouncil.
- You’ll be prompted to finalize your entry for a chance to win at http://bit.ly/2e6EMBx.