5 Great Features of the Samsung Galaxy S7
*Verizon sent me the Samsung Galaxy S7 to review. All opinions and experiences are my own. Be sure to follow along on the hashtag #Vzreview for all the newest technology updates!
If you have followed me for very long you know I love technology. While I get to test products out I try to refrain from upgrading to the latest greatest phone until I find one that I am absolutely in love with. Because technology is ever changing, there is a new phone it seems like almost every month. About this time last year, I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge because I fell in love with it when I tried it. But after having the S7 I’m wishing I had waited (almost!)
Here are the top 10 features that made me fall in love with this phone all over again.
1. It is a “better” version of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (that I’ve found has some flaws.)
2. It charges wirelessly, but you do have to have a special piece of equipment to do so, but good news is if you have one it works with it also.
3. The fast charging feature is still one of my favorites because it charges fast and in under an hour you can have a fully charged phone again.
4. It’s WATER RESISTANT!!! You have no idea how much I love this feature, it repels water, splashes, and dunks without an additional case on the phone. We all know accidents happen, but with this feature it is less likely to cause a melt down because your phone had a little bit of water splashed on it.
5. You can expand the phones memory which allows you to get rid of the dreaded cloud. Your pictures remain on your device that is a win, win!
There are several more great features including a big screen, split screens, auto adjusting camera as well as an amazing battery life. Now to convince the Mr. of the house that I need this phone in my life full time. Check out all of it’s great features and pick one up for yourself at a Verizon Store near you. I promise you will be glad you did.