I received products in exchange for this post, however, as always opinions are 100% my own.
I don’t know about you all, but I am getting older each day. While it is both a blessing and a curse, sometimes we as women are a little hard on ourselves when it comes to aging. But there are a few things we can do to help slow down the aging process and today we are going to talk about some of the ways I’ve been slowing down the aging process (or at least I hope it is!)
While I know we can’t stop aging in its tracks, what I do know is implementing these simple steps into our daily routine will help slow the process down.
Slow Down Aging With These Simple Steps
- Drink more water (I know, I know you have heard this time and time again.) But it really does help you keep your skin hydrated and looking younger.
- Eat a well balanced diet and remember to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. The more clean you eat, the better off you look, and feel.
- Exercise most days of the week, even if it’s just a short walk. Not only is there lots of health benefits, but it boosts your circulation and your immune system. Plus getting more youthful skin in the process, can’t hurt right?
- Take care of your skin by washing it daily, and adding in a moisturizer to your daily routine. Trust me your 40+ year old self will thank you for it.
- Spend 30 minutes of your day taking care of yourself in the form of self-care. As long as you enjoy it, it counts as self-care!
- Use AZN labs Hydrogel Eye Patch to help firm, life and restore the eye area. Why you ask? Keep reading to find out!
THE SCIENCE BEHIND ASTAXANTHIN
AZN Labs set out to create a single serum that restores the vitality and resilience of youthful skin, without damaging active ingredients or the hassle and confusion of multiple steps. We found the answer in the rain. Specifically, in the antioxidant-rich astaxanthin (pronounced As-ta-Zan-thin) which is found in rainwater microalgae, the key ingredient in AZN Labs’s flagship serum.
A vibrant red keto-carotenoid, astaxanthin is created naturally in rainwater microalgae as a byproduct of stresses like excessive sunlight. With 550 times more antioxidant activity than vitamin E, 1,000 times more than CoQ10, and a whopping 6,000 times more than vitamin C, it is believed to be the most powerful antioxidant, capable of neutralizing far more free radicals at any given time than other antioxidants.
About AZN Labs
AZN Labs’s goal has always been to help customers tap into their inner beauty via ingredients-driven, research-backed, and clinically proven products. We believe in bringing the most innovative and effective R&D available in the hyper-competitive Japanese and Korean skincare market to the global market to help women and men achieve their own ideal of beauty. AZN Labs perfectly embodies our approach in their simple but powerful serum. One easy step to healthier and more beautiful skin— the choice is simple.
Order your own Hydrogel Eye Patches (RV 39.99) to be on your way to healthier younger looking skin in no time. Want to try them before you buy them? Enter for your chance to win Hydrogel Eye Patches on the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!
Giveaway Details:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure:We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Night Helper Blog (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.