Butterfly Cork Craft
If you have a Valentine’s Day party that you need ideas for you have arrived at a great place. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorites because who doesn’t love hearts?!! Well, and chocolate and roses…But that is a post for another day. Today we are going to show you how to make this adorable Butterfly Cork Craft just in time for Valentine’s Day. But I LOVE the fact that they could even be held over and used into the Spring and Summer as well because with the warmer weather means butterflies!! Whether you decide to call them the Butterfly Cork Craft of the Love Bug Wine Cork Craft either way you go they will be a hit!
Here are the supplies you need:
Wine Cork (if you don’t have any at home head to your local Dollar Tree or craft store to pick some up.)
Assorted craft felt
Mini pom poms
1. Begin by applying two coats of craft paint to the wine cork. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry.
2. Cut out several hearts from the craft felt. Create these in various sizes and colors so you can layer them into wings.
3. Once the paint is dry, glue your googly eyes into place. Snip two small antennae from the pipe cleaners and glue into place as well.
4. Finish the face by adding the pom for the nose.
5. Layer your felt hearts and glue them to the back of the wine cork. Hold in place until secure.
Your love bug wine cork craft is now ready to be displayed.