cäk Tumblers The Perfect Tumbler
*I received a cäk tumbler in exchange for this post, however as always opinions are 100% my own.
Working from home has it’s advantages as well as disadvantages and one of the biggest disadvantages is I often don’t get up and move around enough. Which results in a couple of different problems.
- I don’t drink enough liquids.
- I don’t get enough exercise.
- Boredom sets in because it’s all to often “quite” in our empty nest.
But since the New Year I’ve been doing a little better at all of the three above by setting an alarm to go off every hour. When that hour is up I spend about 15 minutes doing household stuff, getting drinks, using the restroom and getting short walks in throughout the day. At first I hated that it was “break” time because it seemed that I would just be getting on a roll and the timer would be off. But now I race the timer in an effort to beat it with whatever I wanted to accomplish in an hour. While I still have lots of things to improve on I’m glad I’ve finally found a system that works for me. I’ve also been using my cäk tumbler as a way to keep my drinks ice cold.
Because it has all of these great features:
- Seamless design
- Double-walled, vacuum sealed insulation
- Air tight clear lid with embossed cäk logo – substitute a lid with slide closure for no extra cost!
- Individually powder-coated with glossy, durable finish
- Includes 2 reusable n’ICE pair balls to keep drink cold without watering down
- Sweat-proof (This is my favorite feature especially now that Spring/Summer are near.
- Available in Black, Orange or Teal
All of the above is just $23.99 and it’s perfect for pop because it stays cold without getting watered down. But they even have a 4 pack of re-useable ice balls for just $4.99 I would love to have a freezer full of them for this summer. If you are in the market for a new tumbler give cäk a try. It’s quickly becoming my go to glass for all day use whether I’m at home or on the go. I only wish it came with a straw!