Chocolate Chip Muffins
Breakfast is the meal that I suck at, literally. If it isn’t ready for me when I get up coffee is my breakfast and often times lunch. So in an effort to be “better” I’m making things ahead and popping them into the freezer. That way I can my breakfast in the microwave for a quick heat and go breakfast that is delicious. I have some lofty goals of getting a good stash going, but I’m betting I will just eat these Chocolate Chip Muffins until they disappear. Whip up a batch of these delicious muffins today, I promise you and the kids both will love them!
2 1/3 cups flour
1 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup partially melted salted butter
1 cup milk of choice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 375° and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
2. In a large mixing bowl combine your sugar, eggs, melted butter, milk, and vanilla and mix well
3. In a separate mixing bowl combine your flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix
4. Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix well
7. Let cool and enjoy! Are you in the market for a new stand mixer? Check out Jane’s thoughts on the ones she tried.