Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and we love to start celebrating early. So this year we decided that a Clover Shake was in order to help us celebrate this fun holiday. It is especially special around here because our daughter’s birthday is also on Saint Patrick’s Day. This year she turns 18 and isn’t quite as little as she once was but that doesn’t mean we don’t celebrate. What better way to start of the special year than with a clover shake! This peppermint shake is a must-have for our family and it is ready to go quickly with things we already have on hand!
Whip up this delicious Clover Shake today!
- 3.5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whip cream
- Sprinkles, optional
- 1. Combine ice cream, milk, food coloring, and peppermint extract in blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth and color is consistent.
- 3. Pour into desired glass.
- 4. Top with whip cream and sprinkles and a straw.
- 5. Enjoy!
How do you celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day?