This post may contain affiliate links. If these links are clicked, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless of these affiliations with these companies, my opinions are always 100% my own.
DIY Movie Night Under the Stars
One of the best things about my job is getting advanced copies of movies and putting on parties for the nieces and nephews in my life. I’ve been doing outdoor movie screenings the past two summers and each party is as unique as the first one. I’ve learned several things through doing them and one of the best things about a movie kit is that it is portable. So this past weekend we packed up the tote and headed over to my sister’s house to screen The Lion King.
How to make a DIY Movie Night
- Get a tote that is big enough to store all of your “movie” night things.
- Place all of your movie night items into it for easy storage
- Items included in our Movie Night Tote include the following:
- Ion Audio Tailgater Speaker with Microphone
- Wireless Projector
- Extension Cord
- Surge Protector
- White Sheet (used for screen)
- Movie Choice (For this one it was Lion King!)
Once you arrive at your destination (or at your own house) set up your screen, prepare some snacks and get ready for a Drive in Movie experience without all of the other people. The kids all had a wonderful time and we learned that watching the movie on the side of the garage made for a pretty cool movie night under the stars. This is the perfect way to wrap up your summer fun and enjoy spending time with family and friends.