Droid Turbo 2 Review
*Verizon sent me the Droid Turbo 2 to review. All opinions and experiences are my own. Be sure to follow along on the hashtag #VZreview for all the newest technology updates!
Most of us remember back in the day when cell phones were just coming out and the landline started becoming more and more obsolete in homes. But one of the first true “smartphones” I owned was a Droid 2 back in 2010. While that phone is no longer in production the Droid 2 is making a come back with some great new features! Smartphones have came a long way in the past 6 years and here are some of the great features of the newly improved Droid 2.
- Shatterproof screen –This is honestly one of the best features ever in my opinion. Most of us have experienced a shattered screen and it’s not pretty. But with the Droid 2 they have built in Five layers of revolutionary protection, it is guaranteed not to crack or shatter!
- Turbo charged for 48 hours of power and using the correct cord you can get 13 hours of power in just 15 minutes. Even while using a hotspot the battery on the Droid 2 stayed up 2 days which is beyond impressive.
- Each Droid Turbo 2 is customizable with colors, exclusive materials and can even include engraving. This is the perfect way to make your smartphone stand out in a crowd. There are even Star Wars options available.
- The AMOLED display has an amazing picture quality that makes this a perfect phone.
- There is even a wireless charging feature that works great which is always nice because when I have a cell phone that is dying it is always the charging port that is causing the issue.
- The camera on the newly improved Droid 2 is amazing and at 21 megapixels it has my Samsung 6 Edge phone beat when it comes to photo quality. Equipped with a front facing camera and a rear camera it is every selfie takers dream come true.
- The Droid 2 Screen is 5.4 inches big enough for your everyday needs but still small enough to fit in your back pocket.
After using the Droid 2 for about a month we have decided that Mr. SMSL needs to update his older Droid phone to this one. It is a great phone and is nothing like the “original” Droid 2 from back in 2010. Be sure to check the Droid Turbo 2 out at a Verizon store near you or online. I promise you will fall in love with it’s great features.