Family Fun at Kings Island
Kings Island has always been a favorite place to go for our family. We started going there when my son was 2 years old and we’ve loved it ever since! This summer, we were able to enjoy a trip there with some of Jayce’s best friends. We were able to have a fun vacation with friends and families thanks to Kings Island.
One of the top reasons I love Kings Island is the kid’s area, Planet Snoopy. This area has a variety of rides that kids of all ages can enjoy, including your youngest tot. The first time we went to Kings Island, my son was only 2 but he was still able to enjoy all that the kid’s area had to offer. Now that my son is older, he was able to enjoy even more, including some of the larger rides with higher thrill levels.
Jayce’s Top Picks from Planet Snoopy:
- Boo Blasters on Boo Hill – This ride is so interactive and fun that I think it will always be at the top of my son’s list! The whole family can sit back and enjoy a ride through a haunted mansion, aiming laser guns at monsters lining the track.
- The Great Pumpkin Coaster – This roller coaster is a great first ride for kids who aren’t sure if they like the thrill of larger rides. My son definitely loved the different dips and turns of the coaster.
- Surf Dog – This cool ride made it to the top of my son’s list. He loved spinning around while he “skateboarded” along the track. For him, it was the ultimate thrill!
The water park is another reason why Kings Island is the top place for a family vacation. After a long day of roller coasters, we went to the splash pad. The kids enjoyed running around in the water while the adults enjoyed relaxing in the beach chairs.
Jayce’s Top Picks from Soak City:
- Thunder Falls – This water slide was on of my son’s favorites!!! He loved sitting on the inner tube as he sped down the slide.
- Splash Landing – The splash pad was a favorite for my son. He loved running around with his friends playing in the water. It had a ton of slides and fountains, so even with other kids around, it didn’t feel too crowded. As a parent, I appreciated the fact that it was in a separate area than the other pools, allowing me to sit near the exit and keep an eye on my son.
Kings Island is a great place to go with your family. There is something for everyone, from the smallest toddler to the oldest teenager. You can discover more about Kings Island by visiting their website. You can also follow Kings Island on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.