Fathers Day Crafts
Father’s Day Fun: Paint Chip Tie Pen Holder
Here is a great gift for Dad that won’t break the bank!
Assorted Paint Chip Strips
You can find all of these supplies at your local craft and retail stores.
1. Begin by cleaning the soup can well and drying it thoroughly.
2. Apply to layers of white paint (either spray or brush on) and allow to dry.
3. Take your scissors and cut out a tie shape from your paint chips. You can practice on scrap paper first and create a stencil if you are nervous about free handing it.
4. Apply some glue to the back of your tie cut out and press it to the front of the can.
5. You can add an additional tie to the opposite side of the can if you wish or just leave it simple and as is. The idea is that the can looks like a white dress shirt wearing a tie, just like dad!
Once the tie is dry and secure, you can now fill the can with office supplies such as pens, pencils, rulers, scissors, markers, highlighters, and anything else you can think of.
Check out these adorable gift tags, cards, and these adorable coupons to make your Father’s Day a little more special! Best Buy has some great deals on products any Dad will be sure to love as well as selfies and craft ideas under $20!!
Dad’s that wear ties would also love a bookmark tie, or there are some great Father’s Day Activities you can do as a family to make your time together even more memorable! Preschoolers can make a RockStar Holiday Card and older kids can make constellation cards! No matter what you decide to make I am positive that the Dad in your life will be happy with his gifts!