*I am partnering with Lip Clear for this post, however, all opinions are 100% my own as always. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Head Back to School with Lip Clear
Last year I told you all about Lip Clear and how I loved their products to help kick cold sores to the curb. This year (knock on wood) I haven’t had a fever blister yet, but when and if I do I know that I will be prepared with Lip Clear in the house because I know they are a great brand. They sent me another collection of Lip Clear products and I’m ready for the busy Back to School session.
- Get enough sleep: One of the best stress relievers is a good night’s rest. Try to get seven to nine hours each night. Not only will you get up in the morning ready to face the day, but your immune system will be ready to help prevent cold sores from occurring.
- Maintain a healthy diet: An apple a day keeps the cold sore away, and when you eat better, you feel better. Eating healthy helps prevent a cold or a fever, keeping your immune system on point and ready to prevent a cold sore from popping up.
- Supplement your diet: A healthy diet is good and supplementing it is even better. Take a high-quality multivitamin and add in a supplement of lysine too. Lysine not only gives your immune system a boost but it fights the formation of cold sores.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise makes you stronger and healthier and it’s a great stress reducer too. So rather than take out your stress on your lip, take it out on the court or around the track.
- Avoid sun exposure: The summer heat may almost be gone, but that doesn’t mean you’re free from the sun’s effects. UV rays can cause that unwanted breakout to start. When going outside, make sure to put on a hat and use some lip balm with good sun protection such as the Lip Clear Lysine+ Coldstick with SPF-21.
Want to try Lip Clear without buying it? Be sure you enter for your chance to win on the rafflecopter below! Good luck
We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Life with Heidi (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.