We are three months into 2021 and life is slowly returning to normal. Or what is now our new normal, or maybe our pre-2020 normal with some added perks. Today we are going to talk about a few of my favorite changes, but ultimately how to shop from home for a vehicle is the most important! There have been lots of things I have learned about Pandemics, how to deal with them, how to embrace changes, and how I truly do appreciate companies stepping up their cleaning. While most of us pre-2020 did not think twice about how many germs were on a shopping cart, a chair in a waiting room, or the hundreds of other things we encounter daily. One of the lasting effects of the Pandemic for my family is we are more “aware” of how much we touch daily.
Do not get me wrong, there are good germs and bad germs, and we need them all to build our immune systems and the like. But when I see a sign like this (on a website) or even on the door of the store front, my heart literally does a happy dance. I cannot explain it really, other than if the business cares enough to go the extra mile, they are ahead of the competition in my opinion.
How to Shop From Home For A Vehicle
When we start looking around for a new to us or new vehicle, we start by researching first and then do lots and lots of researching. Then, we head into the dealership to window shop and several more steps that I won’t bore you with. Because it takes us a while to make a decision on what vehicle to purchase. But today we are going to talk about Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and all the great things found on their website to allow you to shop from the comfort of your own home! **Hello, my fellow germ-o-phoebe!
Purchasing a Vehicle from Home
Purchasing a Vehicle from Home is as easy as 1-2-3! You can really check out lots of vehicles online, read actual reviews right on their website! I LOVE the parking assist features and haven’t ever been able to parallel park worth a darn, but with the new technology everyone can parallel park without much effort. So that is a must on our list for us as are heated seats! There’s more but you get the picture, make sure your vehicle has all the bells and whistles on it before heading into the dealership.
- Set a budget- That’s first on your list! You don’t want to look at a $50,000 vehicle if your budget only allows for $40,000.
- Get Pre-Approved- Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has it all on their website for you, or you can contact your bank. We tend to go with the later because the interest rate is usually lower for us. Both have their benefits, so double check to make sure which way works best for you!
- Find the right model with all of the requirements for you and your family. Once you have made your selection you can see what the price is that day, and then check out their specials. They currently have 12 specials which is a great way to invest in a new vehicle, plus the money you save will be your own, so it’s a win, win!
- Check out the deals, check again, and research specials so you know you are getting the best price. Don’t purchase the first vehicle you find, unless you know it has that luggage rack (I’m looking at you Lizzie!)–Our daughter still regrets not getting the luggage rack.
- Chat online with their sales team. I promise it isn’t anything like going into the dealership and being there all day just to be told you don’t qualify. Ask lots and lots of questions, they want you to be a satisfied customer and you want to know all you can about your new vehicle.
- Head to the dealership for a test drive. Once you have signed on the dotted line, you will be able to drive away your vehicle of choice.
- But don’t take my word for it, check out their site today and find the perfect vehicle for your family.
Online Sales Department at Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Their Sales Department is currently assisting customers with vehicle sales both online as well as on the phone. (My inner “grandma” voice is cheering here, because this is a huge benefit for families, elderly, and everyone in between.) They have 700 vehicles available for you to choose from, allowing you to pick the right color, the right options and most importantly the “right vehicle” just for you or your family. Plus on their website they have the pre-approval forms for you to fill out so you know just how much you can afford. You can virtually shop from the comfort of your home and get an idea of just what you want without stepping foot into the dealership, if you don’t want too.