I received products in exchange for this post, however, as always, opinions are 100% my own.
Must-Have Products for Any Girls Trip
A few months ago I told you about some great technology additions to my collection and we talked about that here: Capturing Memories Made Easy. In September, I took a girl’s trip to New York to visit my dear friend Becky and head to a retreat in Pennsylvania. We did lots of sight-seeing, picture taking, and of course spent quality time together. We had a couple of traveling companions along for the ride on a few of our outings.
My favorite is the Kodak Smile because most of us already carry a high-end camera everywhere you go in the form of our smartphone, these devices combine the flexibility and fun of using filters and image editing on your phone with the delight of having a printed copy of your photo without having to purchase (or carry) another device. Whether you are capturing the last of the summer memories, or the first day back to school, the Polaroid Zip and Kodak Smile are perfect for all occasions. It’s easy to use, and prints on the spot so you have your memories with you instantly.
- SO MANY REASONS TO SMILE – The KODAK Smile Instant Print Digital Camera Brings a Bundle of Cheer to Any Setting! The Camera Uses Zero Ink Technology to Print HD Quality Photos on 2”x3” ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
- TOTALLY TRENDY SLIDING DESIGN – Unlike Other Bulky Instant Print Cameras, the Smile is Pleasantly Compact w/Unique Slide-Out Protective Case; The Durable Poly Resin Casing Glides Open Wide to Reveal an 8mm Lens w/Automatic Focus
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES – Whether You’re a Curious Kid or Snap-Happy Adult, the 10MP Camera Makes it Simple to Take, Edit and Share Photos Anywhere! Perks Include Auto Flash, LCD Viewfinder, Built-In Editor, 2 Picture Modes & Fixed Focus
- FLASH A SMILE, GO THE MILE – No More Running Out of Batteries! Your Instant Print Camera is Rechargeable Via the Included Mini USB Cable; Enjoy Up to 40 Prints on a Single Charge While Also Viewing & Editing Photos in Memory or Via MicroSD
- HAPPY LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU – Step Out in Style w/ a Mini Camera-Printer Combo That’s Light, Slim & Small Like a Phone; When it’s Not in Your Pocket or Bag, Use the Strap Slot to Carry, Then Slide Open to Capture the Moment Quick! Includes 5 Sticker Frames
The Polaroid Mint does have a little bit of a “learning” curve, as there were a few pictures that we tossed. Available in Red, Blue, Yellow and Black you can accessorize it with any outfit. We used it as a camera, but you can download the Polaroid app which lets your unlock editing featuring including crop, filter effects, stickers & other creative flairs for your craft projects. While I prefer my DSLR Roger (Becky’s husband) loved the ease of use of the Polaroid and snapped some really great pictures while we were on the pier.
- 2×3″ Photos Are Full-Color & Smudge-Proof, and Feature Peel-Back, Sticky Paper
- Prints Directly from Your Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology
- Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches; Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces
- Earth Friendly; No Cartridges & No Extra Packaging to Discard for Reduced Waste
- Latest Version; Reinvented M230 Premium Formulation Ensures Peak Performance
- Long-Lasting Image; Fade-Resistant Even with Exposure to Light, Heat & Humidit
Zink Zero Ink
With nothing more than a solid Bluetooth connection, these pocket-size mobile printers use ZINK Zero Ink’s inkless printing tech and paper to allow you to instant-print directly your smartphone. All the colors required for high-quality, photographic printing are embedded in the ZINK paper. ZINK photo paper is waterproof, and tear- and smudge resistant, and adhesive-backed.
Whether you decide to go with the Polaroid Mint or the Kodak Smile, picking up Zink Zero Ink’s Printer Paper is the way to go.