*I received a Ninja
I am a mom, and as a mom, I can’t live without my
You can Make One Cup or More
When these new one cup
- One travel mug (little bit more than a cup)
- A half carafe (pot)
- A full carafe (pot)
You can Make different Style Drinks
Although real avid
- 4 Ninja Single-Serve Scoops, or 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1. Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- 2. Place chocolate syrup into a mug, set mug in palce to brew.
- 3. Select the Travel Mug size; press the specialty brew button.
- 4. While coffee is brewing, place milk into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 15 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure milk until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until milk is hot and froth is set.
- 5. When brew is complete stir to combine, then gently pour frothed milk into coffee.
- 6. Top with a piece of chocolate (it will sink, but it's a yummy treat!)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Raising the Coffee Bar, Sofia Coffee Recipe Book (CBCFO80)
Sweese 604.002 Porcelain Mugs for Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, 15 Ounce, Set of 6, Hot Assorted
Contigo Luxe AUTOSEAL Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug | Spill-Proof Coffee Mug with Stainless Steel THERMALOCK Double-Wall Insulation, 16 oz, Spiced Wine
AmazonFresh Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 32 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Hamilton Beach Fresh Grind 4.5oz Electric Coffee Grinder for Beans, Spices and More, Stainless Steel Blades, Black (80335R)
Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 oz. Glass Carafe, Black and Stainless Steel Finish
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
I can Even Have Iced
Along with various hot options, you can even have cold options. The Ninja
Coffee Maker on the Market
I’ve had my fair share of coffee makers over the years and The Ninja
Share your thoughts about the Ninja