PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas
Unwrap a high-action adventure this holiday season with a collection from one of the hottest preschool series on TV, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas. This latest puppy collection features daring rescues with just the right amount of holiday cheer! Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they’re feeling festive, competitive or silly, it’s no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas will be available on DVD November 1, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save Christmas – When Santa’s sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins – Someone has been swiping fish off Cap’n Turbot’s boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it’s a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins – Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it’s been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye – Skye is on her way to Jake’s Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crash lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can’t reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest – ice or snow she’s ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day – The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay’s Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can’t show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X’s impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events, until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny – When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas Fast Facts
Street Date: November 1, 2016
Catalog: 59180585000 (US)
Running Time: 74 Minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French Dolby Surround and Spanish Dolby Surround
(French and Spanish audio not included on “Pups Save Sports Day” and “Pups Bear-ly Save Danny”)
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.