Taking care of all your PDF files and managing them, so they don’t get lost has been an arduous ask for everyone, but due to the ever-growing and evolving technologies, it has become an easy job to combine pdf files and keep them safe.
Handling multiple PDF files all at the same time can be frustrating, especially if you handle the massive size of the files and need to look into them again and again. It can be hassle-free work for you if you use the blessing which is PDF binders to compile PDF files into one folder and go through them whenever you want.
If you are reading this article, we are sure you are tired of managing a large number of PDF files and are looking for an effective solution. This article will help you to know how you can combine PDF files and what are the benefits of it.
Why You Should Combine Pdf Files:
First up, let’s get you on the same page as us. You might just want to merge PDF files because you are tired of handling separate files and want a quick solution, but let us tell you there are more benefits of combining PDF files than you know. Three of those benefits are as under:
● Ease of Sharing:
One of the reasons why you should combine PDF files is the ease of sharing it with others. You don’t have to download multiple files and attach them to the email to share it with others. Let’s suppose, you want to apply for a job and want to send in your resume, cover letter, certificates, and recommendation letter all together to accompany, but you are only allowed to attach one file at a time, what will you do? Exactly! You will merge all those PDF files and send them.
● Space Saving:
Do you have a lot of PDF files saved on your computer? They will be occupying a lot of storage as well as folder space which can be quite frustrating. To solve this issue, you can simply combine PDF files into one and save a lot of space and also organize your computer and declutter it.
● Smart Printing:
You can print a lot of PDF files using two common ways. One way is to open one file and send it to print when it is done printing you open another file and send it for print, and this cycle goes on a loop. Highly recommended ways are the second way, and in that, you combine PDF files you want to print, open them, and send it for printing, and you are done.
By going through these benefits, you might be fully convinced to compile PDF files, but you are confused about how to do it quickly and effectively, so let us tell you some amazing ways to merge PDF files.
How to Combine Pdf File?
There are many effective and quick ways of merging your PDF files, let learn about some of them:
1. How to Combine Pdf Files Using an Online Pdf Binder?
One of the most amazing and quickest ways to merge pdf files is to use an online PDF binder. We highly recommend using combine pdf by SmallSeoTools. It is one of the most effective and reliable PDF binder, which is used all over the globe. This merge pdf is very resourceful tool that will let you easily manage your files.
All you have to do is:
- Visit SmallSeoTools and navigate to online PDF binder.
- Choose the merge PDF from the list of tools.
- Now upload all the files you want to merge into one and click merge.
- This merges all your files shortly, and you can easily download your file.
It is one of the most secured PDF binders which guarantees that your privacy will not be compromised at all.
2. How to Combine Pdf File Using the Adobe Acrobat?
Using the adobe acrobat is also a very famous and easy way to combine PDF files. All you have to do is:
- Open the adobe acrobat software.
- Click tools at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the combined file option.
- Select the blue (add files) button and upload all the PDF files you want to merge.
- Click the continue button on the top right corner of the screen.
- It’s done, you just need to save the file.
One thing to remember is that adobe acrobat is a paid tool. You can use the free trial, but once it ends you have to pay to keep using it.
3. How to Combine Pdf File On Mac?
One more easy way to combine PDF files and if you have a mac device is to merge your PDF files without any software on your Mac device. All you have to do is do it.
- Open a PDF in preview.
- Choose View Thumbnails to display the page thumbnails in the sidebar.
- Select a page thumbnail to indicate where to add the other PDF file.
- Choose Edit then Insert and then Page from File.
- Select the PDF you want to add, and then click Open.
- Choose to save files and export as PDF.
You are all done.
The ways mentioned earlier are a quick way to combine PDF files with top-notch speed and security. We hope this article helped you to know the benefits and as well as some easy and reliable ways of merging your PDF files to make it easy for you to handle.