I received a copy of the Spider-Man Far From Home in exchange for this post. However, all opinions are 100% my own as always. Purchasing products through the affiliate links on this page contributes to the success of this site at no additional cost to you. Click here to find out more or read my disclosure policy.
Spider-Man Far From Home
Movies are always a great way to spend time together as a family and the perfect movie night in for all would be the Spider-Man Far From Home. Since we are empty nesters we can easily have a movie night no matter what the movie is, but when you have kids at home finding one that is family friendly is always tough. But Spider0Man Far From Home is the perfect film for all families, plus there are some really cool educational activities that you can do to help keep kids learning even at home.
Spider-Man: Far From Home is available on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ & DVD! In celebration, we have a fun Spider-Man: Far From Home science activity button for you to share with you readers! The billion dollar blockbuster, SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, comes home on Digital September 17 and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD on October 1 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. From Spider-Man: Homecoming Director, Jon Watts, comes a global adventure for everyone. SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME is now the biggest Spider-Man film of all time!
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
Everyone’s favorite web-slinger is back with a new look and a new villain! Tom Holland returns starring as the Spider-Man we’ve come to cheer for, but is he ready to take on more responsibility?
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME arrives on Digital September 17 and on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and DVD October 1.
Here is a fun clip from the bonus features that I am able to share with you!
Clip from the “Peter’s To-Do List” short
“No endgame for Spidey—he’s flying higher than ever!” – Peter Travers, ROLLING STONE
THE BIGGEST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE EVER
IN THEATERS NOW AND SWINGS ONTO DIGITAL SEPTEMBER 17 AND ON 4K ULTRA HD™ COMBO PACK, BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK, AND DVD ON OCTOBER 1
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDING AN ORIGINAL SHORT, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN ALTERNATE AND EXTENDED SCENES AND MUCH MORE!
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
CULVER CITY, Calif. (September 3, 2019) – The billion-dollar blockbuster, SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, comes home on Digital September 17 and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD on October 1from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. From Spider-Man: HomecomingDirector, Jon Watts, comes a global adventure for everyone. SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME is now the biggest Spider-Man film of all time!
Tom Holland returns as everyone’s favorite web-slinger in SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME stars Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming) as Peter Parker, Samuel L. Jackson (Spider-Man: Homecoming) as Nick Fury, Jon Favreau ( The Lion King) as Happy Hogan, Zendaya (“Euphoria”) as MJ, and Jake Gyllenhaal (Nightcrawler) as Mysterio.
The Blu-ray, DVD, Digital, and 4K Ultra HD release arrives filled with bonus materials for the whole family including a special short, alternate and extended scenes, gag reels and Easter Eggs! Additional special features include Teachers’ Travel Tips with Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell and interviews with the cast and crew focused on stunts and location in The Jump Off and Far, FAR, From Home. Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU in Stepping Up and get a closer look at the special chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland in It Takes Two. Fans will want to dive into The Ginter-Riva Effect, Thank You, Mrs. Parker and Now You See Me features for more character-focused details. The 4K Ultra HD also features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos audio.
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME is directed by Jon Watts (Spider-Man: Homecoming) and written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers and based on a Marvel Comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. The film is produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal. Executive Producers are Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Thomas M. Hammel, Eric Hauserman Carroll, Rachel O’Connor, the late Stan Lee, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach.
SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME has a run time of approximately 129 minutes and is rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, some language, and brief suggestive comments.
Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peter’s To-Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outtakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
CAST AND CREW
Director: Jon Watts
Executive Producers: Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Thomas M. Hammel, Eric Hauserman Carroll, Rachel O’Connor, the late Stan Lee, Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach
Producers: Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal
Screenplay By: Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers
Cast: Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Zendaya, Cobie Smulders, Jon Favreau, JB Smoove, Jacob Batalon, Martin Starr, Tony Revolori, with Marisa Tomei and Jake Gyllenhaal
ABOUT SONY PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (SPHE) is a Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) company. SPE is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., which is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE’s global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition, and distribution; television production, acquisition, and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services, and technologies. SPE’s Motion Picture Group includes film labels Columbia Pictures, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, and Sony Pictures Classics. For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com
Get Social with Spider Man Far From Home
One WINNER will win: Spider-Man: Far From Home shirt, a travel card wallet, and a DVD!
Date: 10/2~10/09/2019 12am
USA Only 18+
Hosted by: Night Helper
USA Only 18 yrs & up
We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Night Helper Blog (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.