I received some products in exchange for being listed in this post. However, all opinions are 100% my own as always.
Purchasing products through the affiliate links on this page contributes to the success of this site at no additional cost to you. Click here to find out more or read my disclosure policy.
Stocking Stuffers for Men
Every year I try to improve this list that was started back in 2013. When I find products that I know would make the perfect stocking stuffer it is added to the list and I update the post so that way you can get your shopping done easily.
- Cologne, soaps, bath items, bath favorites etc.
- Undies and socks are always a necessity
- junk food items (beef jerky, canned cheese, popcorn, summer sausages, cheese, bacon flavored anything) Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauces etc., chocolate covered bacon, pretzels, anything out of the ordinary, Mini specialty food items, spicy mustard, hot sauce, nutella, jellies, jams
- Bottle opener, bottle opener ring
- Ball Caps, Knit hat or other kind of hats they like to wear
- Gloves (Check Missouri Days for a great vendor who sells work gloves in huge packages for very little money)
- Holiday ornament (kids, personalized, sports
- Key Chains, digital keychains, phone accessories and cases
- Money clip, wallet, billfolds or checkbook covers
- Movie from the clearance bins My husband love old westerns
- Silly putty or other slimy substance Mr. SMSL loves Flarp
- Deck of cards or other card games
- Small toys they can play with the kids with or relieve stress with.
- Shot glass
- ORCA Cooler items (I’m in love with the Chaser Cafe!)
- Ear buds
- Mini bottles of booze
- Cufflinks – if your guy wears them
- Manly bath or shave products or bath favorites
- Pocket knife
- A book, graphic novel, or magazine
- Gift cards
- New phones
- Remote Controls
- Tablets/E readers–Thanks Edward!!
- Chapstick –
- Hand or boot warmers
- Shells for guns, hunting knives, or other hunting accessories are always a hit at our house.
- Computer decals or bumper stickers
- Car air fresheners (pick up all kinds of goodies at the Dollar Tree!)
- Get a jump start Christmas and stock up on decor at DollarTree.com!
- For the love of your life: Massage oil
- For the love of your life: sexy undies for you
- For the love of your life: Other bedroom goodies
- Specialty cigars or cigarettes
- Matches or lighter (Zippos are a great investment gift.)
- Coffee samples
- Patches, stickers, or pins of a sports team, band, or company, etc.
- Coffee cup or mug, T-shirts shop at Cafe Press for your best personalized options.
- Nail clippers and tweezers
- Razors and other shaving accessories
- Boot or hat cleaning, weathering spray, automotive cleaning supplies
- Pens or pencils
- Video Games
- Sporting Event Tickets, Concert or movie tickets
- Knife Sharpener
- Tools like: Tape Measure, screwdrivers, pliers, anything that is easily lost is always a hit at our house. Miniature tools work great too.
- Shoe Polish
- Lottery Tickets
- Anything different that you wouldn’t “normally” buy is a great addition to a stocking.
- Homemade cookies, candy, chocolates, mints, gums
- Reader Ash B. suggested a glasses case! Great idea Ash!
- Anything from the heart is sure to be a hit!!
Holiday Gift Guide: $5 Go-To Gift Ideas
Holiday Gift Guide: Creative $10 Gift Ideas
Holiday Gift Guide: $15 Hobby-Themed Gift Ideas
Holiday Gift Guide: Thoughtful $20 Gift Ideas
I’m sure if you are counting by numbers you are expecting a few more. But if you are counting items listed above I reached over 100!! Thanks to some awesome readers for their input!!