The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Here at the Life with Heidi household we love technology, home theaters and of course a family lifestyle. And we have been very busy working on several home improvement projects that are always fun to see come to life. While we don’t have our outdoor area television ready we will get there soon enough. In the meantime I’ve been scouring the local stores and doing some research to find the best televisions for outside spaces.
Here’s what I’ve found:
- The SunBriteTV Veranda series is a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade applications: Full Shade (Veranda), Partial Sun (Signature), and Full Sun (Pro).
- Outdoor living trends are strong, and all-weather TVs enhance the outdoor lifestyle.
- Indoor TVs don’t belong outside. SunBriteTVs are true, made-for-the-outdoors products. *Who knew??
- Creating an outdoor home theater is the most affordable room addition you can make, and the best seat in the house is in your backyard!
- They’re engineered for permanent outdoor installation and are more durable, safer, and higher performance than using indoor TVs outdoors.
- No more choosing between enjoying great weather or watching the game.
- It’s all about bringing the conveniences folks are used to indoors outside and will allow you to enjoy some time in the sun and shade too!
Be sure to check out these Offers!
Get a free: Outdoor Weatherproof Tilt Mount for 37″ – 80″ TV Screens & Displays – (Black) with the purchase of: SunBriteTV – Veranda Series – 55″ Class LED – Outdoor – Full Shade – 2160p – 4K Ultra HD TV