SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is a great solution to not using artificial or “real” sugar when you are watching your calories. I was sent an awesome package of goodies from SweetLeaf and have used them in several recipes, but my favorite has to be having flavored coffee. Each morning I start my day with at least 2 cups of coffee and since I’ve had SweetLeaf drops I’ve kicked the creamer habit.
Sweet Drops have great flavors, are sugar-free and come in 17 flavors which I have tried 6 of them and they are all amazing.
- Chocolate tastes just like chocolate and is delicious mixed with skim milk. You get to indulge without the extra calories.
- Vanilla Creme is my go to flavor for my morning coffee!! 2 drops and I am good to go and enjoy the yummy goodness without the extra calories of creamers.
- Lemon Drop is probably my least favorite, but I’n not a big lemon lover. I use this in my afternoon water to give it a little bit of flavor.
- Berry Flavor is the perfect blend of different berries that make some amazing smoothies!!
- Coconut is awesome in my water but not so much in my coffee. I did try it one morning but it isn’t my favorite.
- Valencia Orange is very orange in flavor and my husband claimed this bottle of goodness for his water at work.
Make sure you check out Sweat Leaf on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube!!