The Good Dinosaur Dino Stamps
I love that you can make the Dino Stamps easily as well as afford-ably! This would be the perfect addition to a Good Dinosaur Party, classroom activity or so much more! Check out this easy craft today!
Ink pad ($1 in the budget section at Michael’s Craft Store)
Craft paper or craft foam
1. Begin by pressing the feet of the dinosaur into the ink pad. Wipe away any excess ink.
2. Press the feet of the dinosaur to the craft foam or paper. Press firmly to make a mark.
3. Continue, creating dinosaur tracks along the paper or craft foam.
This activity can be used to teach several basic concepts.
– Show children how to count by two’s. Create a trail of foot prints and go through and count them by two.
– Create artwork using the feet as stamps. Add in various colors of ink pads to get a colorful effect.
– Try simple addition using the foot prints as counters.
– Try creating prints from several different toy dinosaurs. See if you can match the prints to the dinosaur.
Get Through Your Fear
U.S. Release Date: November 25, 2015
Director: Peter Sohn
Producer: Denise Ream
“The Good Dinosaur” asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of.
- Peter Sohn made his directorial debut with the Pixar short film “Partly Cloudy.” He has worked in the art, story and animation departments, and also has voiced the characters of Emile from Academy Award®-winning “Ratatouille” and Scott “Squishy” Squibbles from “Monsters University.”
- Denise Ream produced the Golden Globe-nominated film “Cars 2” for Pixar Animation Studios, and served as associate producer for Disney•Pixar’s Academy Award®-winning film “Up.” She also has an extensive background in producing visual effects and animation for live action films.
A TRIO OF T-REXES — An Apatosaurus named Arlo must face his fears—and three impressive T-Rexes—in Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur.” Featuring the voices of AJ Buckley, Anna Paquin and Sam Elliott as the T-Rexes, “The Good Dinosaur” opens in theaters nationwide Nov. 25, 2015.