This post is in partnership with Thermacelll, however all opinions are 100% my own as always.
The New Patio Shield Repeller from Thermacell
Spring has arrived and that means summer is one step closer which is nice. We have been busy here working in the yard, working on an outside BBQ Kitchen and of course redoing part of our yard to make it nicer to stay outside and enjoy the space. While it’s all a work in progress I know that the hard-work will be worth it in the end when we can sit outside and enjoy each other’s company with family and friends.
One of the products that we have used to enjoy outside time for several years is Thermacell. So when I was contacted by them to try out their new Patio Shield Repeller I knew I had to accept. I received the Red Patio Shield and couldn’t have been happier with the color choice. They are available in five different colors (Greenery, Glacial Blue, Fiesta Red, Graphite, White) they have one to fit any design scheme and at only $24.99 they are affordable. The best part is that there is no more stinky bug repellants on our skin and we can enjoy the outdoors without mosquitos buzzing and biting.
About The New Patio Shield Repeller
- The Patio Shield Repeller keeps biting pests at bay, clearing a 15ftx15ft area in just minutes and lasts for hours.
- This product incorporates key design features that makes using the product a breeze.
- On board repellent mat storage keeps additional mats handy so that you never run out when you need them.
- A weather proof cap that nests under the product when in use ensures protection from the elements.
- Available in 5 different colors ensure that there is a product for any design scheme.
- The Patio Shield is available at major retailers and has a MSRP of $24.99.