This post is a sponsored post with Sam’s Club, however, regardless of that affiliation I only share things that will help my family and readers.
8 Tips for New Moms #NewMomsLoveSams
Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs I have ever had, but it is also one of the most rewarding. Even though I’m technically an Empty Nester, I’ve been busy around here welcoming our first grandson into the world and he’s already 2 weeks old. Let me tell you a few things I’ve learned and remembered about being a New Mom.
- I’m not nearly as young as I used to be, which is why the term “Grandmother” was invented! But all kidding aside, be sure you ask for help, and if someone offers their help accept it.
- Prep some freezer meals ahead of time, because you will be an all-new kind of tired. Being able to pull something out of the freezer in the morning, and put it into the oven an hour before you want to eat is a lifesaver. Stock up at Sam’s Club for all of your freezer meal ingredients.
- New moms are busy, tired, and of course in love with their new baby. And who wouldn’t be, your kid(s) pretty much hung the moon the day they were born. Trust me, I still feel the same way about Liz!
- Balancing a new baby is tough work and no matter what you do but there are some great ways to help you save your sanity.
- Practice your nursery rhymes and lullabies, our new grandson LOVES being sung to. And while his mom and dad both have their lullaby skills on point, mine, however, need some improvement.
- Live in the now and be present with your baby. Forget about those to do lists and enjoy the baby stage, as well as the toddler stage. The baby stage is truly the best, even though it’s a challenge.
- Babies are expensive, but there are some great ways to save on the necessities, and I for one am loving watching our daughter become a more experienced new mom every day. Shop at Sam’s to help you save your sanity and money.
- Do your shopping where it is convenient as well as affordable, and we rely heavily on our Sam’s Club membership. Babies need lots of things like formula, wipes, diapers, and a host of other baby supplies, and let’s not forget groceries. We have found that staying stocked up those necessities, saves us time, money and of course our sanity!
Sign up for a new Sam’s Club membership and you’ll receive a $20 gift card, as well as $25 in new member Instant Savings. Woot woot! We all know how expensive babies are, and if you are a new mom, you know the struggle!
Sam’s Club Membership Giveaway
Be sure to enter for your chance to win one of 25 $100 Sam’s Plus Gift of Membership gift cards being given away by Savings.com. Giveaway ends on Friday, November 9th at 11:59 PM ET
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (11/12) via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
Love to attend Twitter Parties?
RSVP for and join the #NewMomsLoveSams Twitter party on November 6th, during which we’ll be giving away $1500 in memberships.