Top 10 Car Maintenance Tips
If you want to have a vehicle that sticks around for many years, you are going to want to take care of it. Maintaining your car can feel like a huge task, but with the right tips it is pretty simple. Whether you are looking at used cars london and want to ensure the car you buy lasts as long as possible, or you want to maintain your current car the best you can to keep the servicing costs down, good maintenance can make all the difference. When you’re looking to maintain your car this year, don’t miss these top 10 car maintenance tips.
1. Check the brakes-No car should be on the road without a proper brake check from time to time.
2. Clean out the inside of the car- Make sure your vehicle is empty of any trash or debris.
3. Give the car a good washing on the outside- Your car’s exterior needs a little TLC just as much as the interior.
4. Regular oil changes are necessary- Regular oil changes are one of the top maintenance chores when owning a car.
5. Fluid checks on a regular basis- There are multiple types of fluids in your vehicle and they all need checked.
6. Check the tire pressure from time to time- Proper tire pressure is necessary in your vehicle to keep it running super smooth.
7. Make sure your emergency kit is well stocked- Just in case you get stranded on the side of the road, make sure you have a proper emergency kit on hand.
8. Tread depth should also be checked- How long have those tires been on your vehicle? Check the treading to ensure they’re still good for the road.
9. Every so often, the belts in your vehicle need checked and changed- Make sure you don’t miss this vital car maintenance step.
10. Check the oil level from time to time- Even if you give your car an oil change on a regular basis, you will still need to check the oil levels. Correct oil levels keep your vehicle running smoothly.
For all of your vehicle needs be sure to check out my friends over at Sunset Mitsubishi