This post is in partnership with eBags, however, as always opinions are 100% my own.
Travel Must Haves
Traveling is something that I do a lot of for the blog, but finding the perfect bag has been a bit of a challenge for me. I’ve bought several backpacks, purses, and totes and had some fails and small wins. Then after each trip, I made notes of what I loved or hated about the bag or bags I carried on that trip. Then, I used those loves to find a different bag to try and made the changes to try to find the perfect bag. So, here’s my must-have list for my “bag” or purse.
- It needs to look stylish as well as work for my purse as well as my necessities, such as laptop etc.
- Pockets, it needs a minimum of 4 pockets.
- It has to hold my camera, laptop, portable chargers and a water bottle.
- It has to fit on my rolling suitcase for ease of airport security access.
- It needs to have an RFID protected pocket.
- It needs to have a padded or foam pocket for added protection.
- Pockets for things such as pins, glasses, and so forth.
- It is easy to clean.
I’m sure I missed a couple of things, that I wanted to include, but after my last trip using a big backpack, I finally knew I needed a “smaller” backpack. Then, as I was searching for the perfect bag, I stumbled upon the eBags Kalya Day Tour 2.0 Small Backpack w/RFID security I knew I had finally found my next bag to try.
When it first arrived, I thought, wow, it’s smaller than I think it should be. But I didn’t let that detour me from trying to put everything into it like I would for a trip. While it is a snug fit, my MacBook Air which is 13 inches did fit into the pocket, so that was win number 1.
2. It has a zip-away mesh water-bottle pocket and a side stash pocket that is perfect for my portable charger from MyCharge.
3. Zippered front pocket with small item organization works perfectly for my air pods and the fleeced lined sunglasses pocket is great for sunglasses.
4. The luggage pass-through strap allows me to attach it to the rolling suitcase and no more toppling bags.
5. The private magnetic drop pocket for easy stash space on the back panel is perfect for my cell phone after I am scanned the first time.
6. The RFID protected pocket with passport/card slots inside allows me to get rid of my wallet and allows me to be protected at the same time.
7. It’s stylish and comes in four different colors so you will be able to find the perfet Kalya Day Tour 2.0 Small Backpack for your own travels.
- Zip-away mesh water-bottle pocket, and side stash pocket
- Angled straps for better female fit
- RFID protected pocket with passport/card slots inside
- Back panel foam pocket for tablets or small computers
- Zippered front pocket with small item organization and fleeced lined sunglass pocket
- Luggage pass-through strap