1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
2. Place the refrigerated cookie dough rounds on the cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Cool cookies for two minutes on the baking sheet.
5. Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Microwave 1 Tablespoon of Crisco solid shortening in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until liquefied. (This will make the white chocolate melt smoother and more evenly).
7. Add the Wilton white chocolate melts and stir until completely melted. Let set for one minute to thicken.
8. Using a metal spatula, ice the top of each cooled sugar cookie with the melted white chocolate.
Let set for at least 20 minutes.
9. Using the Wilton black icing tube, pipe the face of Jack Skellington onto each cookie.